The Beauty Den
Treat yourself or treat someone else, but most of all feel good about yourself
Based at The Arena, Norton Road, Baldock, Herts.
LOTS OF FREE PARKING (use SG7 5AW for sat nav)
5-7 mins walk from Baldock Train Station
Online Booking temporarily disabled
No Brows - No problem!! With the advances of treatments such as Microblading & SPMU you can now have beautifully crafted brows.
Microblading is done with a hand tool, small hair like cuts are made in the skin to create the effect of hair & then pigment is applied to give the colour. Microblading will last approx 18 months, sometimes less, sometimes longer depending on various factors.
If you would prefer something that lasts a little longer then you might opt for SPMU. This treatment is delivered via a machine that is similar to a tattoo gun & you can have more powder or ombre effect brows instead of the hair stoke effect of microblading.
How is SPMU different from Microblading?
Semi permanent makeup or micro-pigmentation is done with a machine instead of with hand tool and is able to achieve a darker looking, powder or ombré effect, adding depth to brows and enhancing the overall look.
It can last 2-5 years, is suitable for ALL skin types, there is reduced risk of scarring & you are able to achieve a darker looking brow. Brows look very dark for the first couple of days after the procedure (but do not fret, the colour will lighten 30-40% leaving a perfect depth of colour)
After which, you will constantly get told your brows look amazing...
All content & images copyright of The Beauty Den 2015
- Please ensure that you book in for a patch test a minimum of 48 hrs before you procedure. If you require an at home testing kit (available for clients that like further than an hour away), please get in contact so that this can be sent out.
- Please wear your normal make up on the day of your procedure
- Please do not drink alcohol 24 hours prior to the treatment
- Please do not shape or wax your brows before the procedure. Your technician will shape brows during the procedure
- No electrolysis for at least 5 days before the procedure
- Botox, AHA products and retinoids should be avoided for 2 weeks prior to the procedure
- Exfoliating treatments such as microdermabrasion should not be performed within 2 weeks prior to procedure
- Chemical and laser peels should be avoided no less than 6 weeks prior to procedure
- Patients prone to cold sores/fever blisters should take an anti-viral prior to treatment
- Discontinue use of any brow-growth serums like Latisse, as it can cause sensitivity / affect pigment